12mm Custom Tempered Bent Glass for Curved Staircase Railing
|FOB Price:||US $3-50 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $3-50/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CTG12
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Product Name: Tempered Curved Glass Sheet
- Glass Color: Transparent
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 700719
- Shape: Curve
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
|Product Name||Tempered Curved Glass / Bent Toughened Glass|
|Brand Name||MIGO GLASS|
|Place of Origin||QINGDAO, China|
|Raw Glass options||float glass, patterned glass, frosted glass, etc.|
|Min Curved Radius||700mm(5-6mm thick)|
|Max Arch Height||700mm|
|Packaging Detail||Export wooden case for seaworthy transportaton with interlayer paper or cork between glass sheets.|
|Note: Migo Glass can customize according to the given specifications and colors from our clients.|
MIGO Curved Tempered Glass Features
MigoGlass specializes in the manufacture of bespoke curved glass. We can manufacture curved glass to pretty much any radius and our curved glass comes in either annealed, laminated, tempered (toughened), and double glazed, to suit your requirements. Typical applications for our curved glass include curved shop fronts, curved windows, curved glass balustrades and bespoke shower screens.
Curved Tempered Glass, aka bending toughened glass, is a safety glass that is produced through a process of simultaneous glass bending and tempering treatment. The procedure used to obtain MigoGlass curved tempered glass consists of heating flat glass to the point of plasticity, giving the desired curvature in the tempering process of the glass by jets of cold air.
Curved tempered glass has up to a fourfold strength increase compared to annealed glass of the same thickness and if broken, breaks into an innumerable number of relatively small fragments of more or less cubicle shape.
Curved tempered (toughened) glass can be used to add smooth flowing lines to a building. Well suited for use in shopfronts, balustrades of balcony or staircase, curved tempered (toughened) glass can also add a unique twist to an architecturally designed home.
Handrails and Spiral Staircases
Partitions and Elevator Enclosures
Curtain Walls and Storefronts
Range hoods, Food display, Display cases, Counters
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry (Pls make it clear glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port... ). We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.