Clear/ Colored Reflective Building Hollow Glass for Soundproof/ Heat Insulation
|FOB Price:||US $1-99 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1-99/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates with Paper or Powder Between Glass|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IGU
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 5mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Incoterms: EXW, Fob, CFR, CIF
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 700800
- Type: Hollow Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A
- Energy Transfer: Convection
- Color: Clear, Ultra Clear, Ocean Blue, F. Green , Grey
- Standard: ASTM E 2190, En 1279, GB/T11944
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Insulated Glass Characteristics
1) Energy Saving: good heat insulation property, heat transfer coefficient is much lower than single glass when insulated glass is used in air conditioning and heating environment. I.G.U. is the ultimate
solution which can save substantial amounts of money in the monthly bills.
2) Sound Insulation: Windows installed with insulated glass are well insulated from any noise, can deaden outside noises into indoors through windows.
3) Anti dewing. The dry air inside the enclosure protect the I.G surface from dewing when circumstanced a big temperature difference between indoors and outdoors.
4) Excellent UV filtering function effectively lower the UV radiation effects on the indoor furniture and home appliances.
Migo Insulated Glass Specifications
|Product Name||Insulated Glass / Insulating Glass / IGU / Hollow Glass|
|Place of Origin||QINGDAO, SHANDONG, CHINA|
|5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm;|
|Color||clear, ultra clear, blue series, green series, grey series, bronze series, etc.|
|Type of Sheet Glass||float glass, solar control reflective glass, tempered glass, low-e glass, etc.|
Aluminum Strip Width
6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")
|Insulating Gas||Air, Argon and other inert gas.|
|(1) Interlayer paper or cork between two glass sheets;|
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates;
(3) Iron belt for consolidation.
|Quality Standard||CE ,ISO9001,CCC, SGS|
|(1)Facades and curtain walls|
|Insulated Glass,Insulated Tempered Glass ,Insulated Laminated Glass,Coated Insulated Glass,Colored Insulated Glass,Curved Insulated Glass.|
Insulated glass is two or more plies of glass enclosing a hermetically sealed air space. Inherently, insulated glass increases a window's thermal performance by reducing the heat gain or loss.
MIGO GLASS provides the following 5 types of insulating glass units for windows:
1. Double Pane Insulating GlassThe most common insulating glass unit is constructed with two plies of glass and one sealed air space. This configuration is a dual pane or double pane insulating glass unit, however is commonly shortened to insulating glass.
Insulating glass is used due to the improvement in solar performance it provides. The most significant improvement is thermal performance (u-value) which improves by approximately 50% when compared to a monolithic glass ply. This improvement occurs whether the glass is coated or uncoated.
2. Insulating Laminated Glass Insulating Laminated Glass provides the solar controlling properties of an insulating unit along with the safety features of the laminated inboard component. In addition, Insulating Laminated Glass enhances acoustical performance, ultraviolet light protection, and the laminated component is designed to remain integral in the opening should glass damage occur. For this reason, insulating laminated glass is utilized for skylights or other overhead glazing applications.
3. Laminated Insulating Glass Laminated insulating glass is an insulating glass unit with a laminated outboard. This configuration can be used in applications where the exterior is overhead glazing or in specific hurricane zones where safety glazing is required for the exterior. As for Low-E or Reflective coating placement within the unit, please consult the salespersons.
4. Double Laminated Insulating Glass Double laminated insulating glass units have both a laminated inboard and laminated outboard with a space in between. This configuration is often selected when improved OITC acoustic performance is desired such as in schools. In addition, double laminated insulating units can meet protective glazing requirements.
As for Low-E or Reflective coating placement within the unit, please consult the salespersons.
5. Triple Insulating GlassThe most common triple insulating glass units are constructed with three plies of glass separated by two hermetically sealed and dehydrated spaces. This construction increases the insulating value of the glass unit, thus reducing the u-value. A triple insulating glass unit is especially useful in applications where a low u-value is necessary. More commonly, triple insulating glass units are constructed with three plies of 1/4" glass and two 1/2" spaces.