Toughened Hollow Glass /Heat Insulation Glass / Energy Saving Building Glass
|FOB Price:||US $1-30 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1-30/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IGU
- Shape: Flat, Curved (Bent)
- Glass Thickness: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm etc.
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Min Size: 180mm X 350mm
- Raw Material Glass: Float Glass, Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 700800
- Type: Low-E Insulated Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A
- Energy Transfer: Convection
- Color: Clear, Ultra Clear, Blue Series, Green Series, Gr
- Max Size: 2500mm X 3500mm
- Standard: ASTM E 2190, En 1279, GB/T11944
- Incoterms: EXW, Fob, CFR, CIF
- Transport Package: Wooden Crates with Paper or Cork Between Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Insulated Glass Characteristics
1) Energy Saving: good heat insulation property, heat transfer coefficient is much lower than single glass when insulated glass is used in air conditioning and heating environment. I.G.U. is the ultimate
solution which can save substantial amounts of money in the monthly bills.
2) Sound Insulation: Windows installed with insulated glass are well insulated from any noise, can deaden outside noises into indoors through windows.
3) Anti dewing. The dry air inside the enclosure protect the I.G surface from dewing when circumstanced a big temperature difference between indoors and outdoors.
4) Excellent UV filtering function effectively lower the UV radiation effects on the indoor furniture and home appliances.
Migo Insulated Glass Specifications
|Product Name||Insulated Glass / Insulating Glass / IGU / Hollow Glass|
|Place of Origin||QINGDAO, SHANDONG, CHINA|
|5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm;|
|Color||clear, ultra clear, blue series, green series, grey series, bronze series, etc.|
|Type of Sheet Glass||float glass, solar control reflective glass, tempered glass, low-e glass, etc.|
Aluminum Strip Width
6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")
|Insulating Gas||Air, Argon and other inert gas.|
|(1) Interlayer paper or cork between two glass sheets;|
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates;
(3) Iron belt for consolidation.
|Quality Standard||CE ,ISO9001,CCC, SGS|
|(1)Facades and curtain walls|
|Insulated Glass,Insulated Tempered Glass ,Insulated Laminated Glass,Coated Insulated Glass,Colored Insulated Glass,Curved Insulated Glass.|
Low-E Insulated Glass is a product which uses one or two pieces of Low-E glass in insulated glass. This product features high light transmittance, low reflectivity, and good heat insulation. It is environmentally friendly architectural glass, meet the modern green building design.
MIGO Low-E insulated glass meets the design requirements on building curtain wall: high wind load, thermal expansion and contraction; thermal efficiency for cost-effective heating, cooling, and lighting in the building. For commercial construction, the most common thicknesses is 24mm (1") insulating glass, made up of two 6mm (1/4") glass with a 12mm (1/2") airspace.The air inside is usually atmospheric air, but some inert gases, such as Argon or Krypton may be used to offer better thermal transmittance values. In residential construction, thickness commonly used is 16mm (5/8") insulating glass. Larger thicknesses are typically employed for buildings or areas with higher thermal, relative humidity, or sound transmission requirements, such as laboratory areas or recording studios.
MigoGlass Competitive Advantages
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry (Pls make it clear glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port... ). We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.