6mm Hot Curved Tempered Glass for Building Balustrade
|FOB Price:||US $5-20 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $5-20/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CTG06
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Shower Enclosures
- Glass Color: Clear or Colored
- Edge Grinding: C-Edge, Flat Edge, Polished Edge
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: 6mm curved tempered glass
- HS Code: 700719
- Shape: Curve
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Raw Glass: Float Glass, Acid Etched Glass
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, Ce, CCC, TUV, SGS
- Transport Package: Wooden Crates
- Origin: Qingdao, China
|Product Name||Curved Tempered Glass|
|Brand Name||MIGO GLASS|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Raw Glass options||float glass, patterned glass, frosted glass, etc.|
|Thickness||5mm 6mm 8mm 12mm, 15mm 19mm|
|Min Curved Radius||700mm(5-6mm thick)|
|Max Arch Height||700mm|
|Packaging Detail||Export wooden case for seaworthy transportaton with interlayer paper or cork between glass sheets.|
|Note: Migo Glass can customize according to the given specifications and colors from our clients.|
1) We MigoGlass specialize in the manufacture of bespoke curved glass with pretty much any radius. Our curved glass comes in either annealed, laminated, tempered (toughened), and double glazed, to suit your requirements. Typical applications for our curved glass include curved shop fronts, curved windows, curved glass balustrades and bespoke shower screens.
2) Curved Tempered Glass, aka bending toughened glass, is a safety glass that is produced through a process of simultaneous glass bending and tempering treatment. The procedure used to obtain MigoGlass curved tempered glass consists of heating flat glass to the point of plasticity, giving the desired curvature in the tempering process of the glass by jets of cold air.
3) Curved tempered glass has up to a fourfold strength increase compared to annealed glass of the same thickness and if broken, breaks into an innumerable number of relatively small fragments of more or less cubicle shape.
4) Curved tempered (toughened) glass can be used to add smooth flowing lines to a building. Well suited for use in shopfronts, balustrades of balcony or staircase, curved tempered (toughened) glass can also add a unique twist to an architecturally designed home.
Migo Glass is the "glass curving specialist" with over 20 years experience supplying all forms of curved glass for commercial and residential architectural applications throughout China and the world. Migo Glass is well known for producing curved toughened, curved laminated and curved annealed glass as well as curved double glazed units.
If you are looking for curved glass, feel free to call us at +86 532 85991202 or send your requirements. We look forward to working with you !