3-19mm High Polished Tempered/Toughened Glass Doors
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,500 Square Meters||US $1-10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TGD
- Glass Type: Tempered Glass
- Open Style: Sliding
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Holes: Available; CNC Drilling Machines
- Glass Color: Transparent / Opaque
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Plywood Crates
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Certification: CE, CCC, ISO
- Position: Interior
- Edge Work: C-Edge, Flat Edge, Polished Edge
- Cut-Outs: Available
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
- HS Code: 700719
|Glass Thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Size||2440*3660 mm (Max)|
|Glass Types||float glass or patterned glass, clear or colored, |
acid etched or sandblast
|Tempered Grade||CCC , EN12150, ASTMC1048.|
- MIGO tempered glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- In case of breakage, MIGO tempered glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are no harm to human bodies.
- Any cutting or grinding must be done prior to tempering. Cutting, grinding, and sharp impacts after tempering will cause the glass to fracture.
- Ideal for areas with high wind loads and places where human contacts is an important consideration. MIGO tempered glass is the perfect choice for architects who must meet building codes and safety requirements.
- MIGO tempered glass is fully tempered as per CCC , EN12150 and ASTMC1048.
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
To get the latest prices, feel free to email or call us (pls state clearly glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port...).We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.