3mm-19mm Flat/Bent Toughened Glass, Tempered Glass with CCC /Ce/ISO/SGS Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $1-35 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1-35/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TG
- Appearance: Flat / Curved Glass
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Glass Color: Clear, Ultra Clear, Bronze, Blue, Green, Grey
- Edge Grinding: Just Cutting, C-Edge, Flat Edge, Polished Edge
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 700719
- Shape: Flat / Curved Glass
- Standard: CCC, En12150, Ansiz97.1
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Raw Material Glass: Float Glass, Patterned Glass, Acid Etched Glass
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
|Name||Tempered Glass / Toughened Glass / Safety Glass|
|Place of origin||QINGDAO,CHINA|
|Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Shapes||Flat / Curved|
|Size||As per customers' demand|
|Edge work:||Just Cutting, C-edge, Flat edge with edge arrised, Beveled edge, polished edge|
|Toughening standard||CCC, EN12150, ANSIZ97.1|
|Applications||1). Architecture: curtail wall, glass ribs, windows & doors, glass railing, balcony fence, swimming pool fence, storefronts glass,etc.|
2). Decoration: shower enclosures & doors, interior glass screens, room partitions, glass walls and floors, etc.
3). Glass showcase in shopping mall and museum.
4). Thermal application-Cover glass of flat plate solar collectors (FPC).
5). Roofs and walls of glass greenhouse.
- MIGO tempered glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- In case of breakage, MIGO tempered glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are no harm to human bodies.
- Any cutting or grinding must be done prior to tempering. Cutting, grinding, and sharp impacts after tempering will cause the glass to fracture.
- Ideal for areas with high wind loads and places where human contacts is an important consideration. MIGO tempered glass is the perfect choice for architects who must meet building codes and safety requirements.
- MIGO tempered glass is fully tempered as per CCC , EN12150.
Migo Glass Tempered Glass Applications
Migo Glass Warehouse Storage, Packing & Container Loading
1. Interlayer paper or cork between two glass sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
f. Located in Qingdao, very close to Qingdao Port, greatly saving a lot of inland transporation expenses in China, so prices are much lower than other suppliers
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry (Pls make it clear glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port... ). We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.