Clear / Grey / Bronze / White Decorative Safety Construction Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||US $5-60 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $5-60/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LG
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Anti-theft
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear, Green, Bronze, Grey, Blue, Pink,Red, Black
- Single Glass Types: Annealed Glass / Tempered Glass
- Thickness: 6.38-42.3mm
- Edge Grinding: Just Cutting, C-Edge, Flat Edge, Polished Edge
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Laminated Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Cut Shape: Round, Oval, Triangle, Pentagon, Hexagon, Octago
- Certification: Ce, GB9962-1999
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 7007290000
a) Laminated glass consists of two or more layers of glass permanently bonded together by a PVB interlayer.
Should it get broken, this PVB interlayer bonds the broken fragments together, keeping the glass intact.
b) Annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered glass can be used to produce laminated glass.
c) Laminated glass is normally used when there is a possibility of human impact or where the glass could fall if
shattered and also for architectural applications.
|PVB thickness:||0.38mm, 0.76mm, 0.38mm × 3, 4, 5 ......etc.|
|PVB color||A) Milky White|
B) French Green
C) Light Blue
E) Light Grey
F) Dark Grey
G) Ocean Blue etc.
|Normal Sizes(mm)||1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2440x3660 or according to customer requirement|
|Quality Standard||CE, SGS,ISO|
|Application||1. Architectural glass curtain wall.|
2. Shopfronts and interior partitions/ Screens
3. Balcony balustrades and Pool fences
4. Revolving doors
5. Glass railing on Elevators, Escalators and lifts
6.Skylight and overhead covered walkways
Laminted Glass Benefits
- Non-scattering broken pieces. Should glass breakage occur, the broken pieces tend to remain adhered to the protective PVB interlayer.
- Cyclone, hurricane resistant. In geographical areas requiring hurricane-resistant construction, laminated glass is often used in exterior storefronts, curtain walls and windows.
- Sound insulation, heat insulation and moisture protection.
- UVR Resistance: The PVB interlayer can filter out UV rays, so laminated glass can protect indoor furniture, curtains, exhibits and other objects from fading.
- Burglar Resistance: It will take long time to break up laminated glass, so it can effectively avoid stealing, intentionally destroying and violent assaults.
Migo Glass Laminated Glass Production Line
MigoGlass Competitive Advantages:
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service.
1. Why should I choose you ?
a) Our factory has about 20 years history, which proves we are professional and creditworthy.
b) Our products have been sold to more than 30 cities in China , and many abroad countries , so
we are experienced.
c) Our clients enjoy a better quality and lower price.
2. How can I get samples to check your quality?
We can offer samples for free. Please contact our salespeople to get free glass samples.
3. Can you do the production as customized?
Yes, we are a factory. So we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
4. Why your glass price is lower than other suppliers?
Our factory is much close to Qingdao port, enjoying less inland fee. We not only have advantage of cheap
float glass price, but also have the technical advantage to produce tempered glass, laminated galss, insulated glass, so we have the best glass prices.
5. What are the payment terms?
We accept payment by T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry (Pls make it clear glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port... ). We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.