3.2mm 4.0mm Ar Coated Low Iron Float / Patterned Solar Glass
|FOB Price:||US $1-8.8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,500 Square Meters||US $1-8.8/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ARSG
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Glass Types: Low Iron Glass
- Size: as Per Customers Demand
- Light Transmittance: Over 93.5%
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: Anti-reflective Solar Glass
- HS Code: 700719
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: CCC, En12150, Ansiz97.1
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3.2mm / 4.0mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Solar Panel, Thermal Collectors
- Iron Content: Less Than 120ppm
- Coating Liquid: Dsm
- Certification: Ce, CCC, SGS, SPF
- Transport Package: End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates
- Origin: Qingdao, China
MIGO AR coated glass is produced by adding a nanometer anti-reflective layer to the ultra-clear solar glass and then tempered. This increases solar transmittance by way of decreasing light reflectance. The increase of transmittance can effectively improve the energy conversion efficiency and output power of the PV modules. Besides, AR coated glass has the advantage of self-cleaning function, which make the maintenance of the PV modules more easier.
|Glass name||AR solar glass|
|Glass Types||AR Coated low iron Float Glass|
AR Coated low iron Prism/Matt Glass
|Thickness||3.2mm / 4.0mm|
|Edge work||C (round)- edge|
Durability Tests on ARC Solar Glass
|Item Tested||Test Description||Standard Applied||Result|
|Checking module output efficiency with temperature 85ºC and humidity 85% in 1000 hour||IEC61215||Pass|
|Acid Resistance||Immerse 10% H2SO4 for 48 hours||GBT18915.2-2002||Strong anti-acidrain|
|Salt Spray Resistance (Neutral)||Saturation Immerse|
5% NaCl for 96 hours (PH=6.5-7.2)
|UV Radiation||UV-irradiation test||IEC61215||Pass|
|To test the coating hardness with different hardness of pencils||GB/T6739||Anti-abrasion|
|To test the coating substance with adhesive tap||ASTM D 3359||Strong adhesion|
MigoGlass Competitive Advantages:
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
To get the latest prices, feel free to email or call us (pls state clearly glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port...).We will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.