Modern Clear / Opaque Toughened Safety Glass Table Top
|Thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Shapes||Round, Rectangle, Square, Oval, etc.|
|Edge work:||High polished edge, Beveled edge, C-edge, Flat edge with edge arrised |
|Applications||Coffee Table, Dining Table, Conference Table , Restaurant Revolving Tables, etc|
WHY GET A GLASS TABLE TOP?
- Protect your furniture from nicks, scratches, and other possible damage.
- Refresh older pieces with a less permanent option, as compared to stains or paint.
- Glass is beautiful; a glass top is an excellent way to add shine to an otherwise dull item.
- Elevate the impact of wood tables or dressers while protecting these investments from scratches, glass rings and sun damage.
- Order a tabletop to complete a table or a nightstand.
- Renew old glass table inserts with a glass table replacement; outdoor tables are especially vulnerable to damage and weathering.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN GLASS SITS DIRECTLY ON THE SURFACE OF FURNITURE
- Recommended glass thickness: 1/4″ is the preferred thickness. 3/8″ or 1/2″can be used for effect but make sure that the furniture can carry the weight.
- Recommended edge: flat polish is the preferred edge work. However, beveled polish can be used to give accent or a dramatic effect.
- Glass Strength: Annealed glass is sufficient to protect the table but glass can always be tempered for added safety, especially if there are younger kids in the house.
DIFFERENT EDGE TYPES AVAILABLE FOR TABLE TOPS
Tempered Glass Makes Your Tables Much SaferTempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness. When broken, it shatters into many small blunt edged fragments which are relatively harmless to human body. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass could pose potential risk of injuries.MigoGlass Competitive Advantages:a. 20 years experience in glass production and export. b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
- Seamed Edge: In this application, after the glass is cut, the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges. This is to make the glass safe to handle.
- Grounded Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass have been removed, sanded down until it is smooth and opaque.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass have been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
- Beveled Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass is cut and polished in an angle with a specific Bevel Width to produce a certain "look". This process leaves the glass thinner around the edges and thicker in the center. The Bevel Width around the glass can range in size from 1/2″ to 1-1/8″ and is specified by you.
Most of the time, if a glass top is going to be used for dinner or entertaining, the polished edge is the way to go. If the top is more of a coffee or end table and is more for decoration, the beveled edge is the way to go.
SGS test reports. d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase. e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
f. Located in Qingdao, very close to Qingdao Port, greatly saving a lot of inland transportation expenses in
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.Contact Us:To get the latest prices, feel free to email or call us (pls state clearly glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port...).We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.