3.2mm Low Iron Solar Panel Tempered Glass Supplier
|FOB Price:||US $1-6.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $1-6.5/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SG032
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Glass Name: Tempered Solar Glass
- Size: Customized
- Light Transmittance: Over 91.6%
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: 3.2mm tempered glass
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: CCC, En12150, Ansiz97.1
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3.2mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Color: Ultra Clear (Low Iron)
- Features: Highly Permeable Glass
- Edge Grinding: Ground Edge
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Plywood Crates
- Origin: China
At MigoGlass, the following tempered solar panel / thermal glass is available:
|Item||Solar Glass Types||Light Transmittance (SGS TEST)|
|1||3.2mm / 4mm Clear Float Solar Glass||>89%|
|2||3.2mm / 4mm Ultra Clear Float Solar Glass (with ARC or Non-ARC )||>91%|
|3||3.2mm / 4mm Clear Patterned Solar Glass||>88%|
|4||3.2mm / 4mm Low Iron Patterned Solar Glass (with ARC or Non-ARC )||>91%|
|Local warp||≤ 0.3mm / 300mm|
|Fragmentation test||≥40 particles within 50x50mm|
|Mechanical & Thermal Characteristics|
|Four point bending test||≥146.7n/mm²|
|Coefficient of thermal conduction||≤ 1.36 w/(m*k)|
MigoGlass Competitive Advantages:
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
f. Located in Qingdao, very close to Qingdao Port, greatly saving a lot of inland transportation expenses in China
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms: T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time: Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port: Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
Feel free to email or call us if any inquiry ! In order to receive a detailed reply, kindly let us know your requirements on glass types, thickness, sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port.... as much information as possible. We will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.
Or visit our website www.migoglass.com for more information.