Energy Saving Hollow Insulated Glass for Building Window Glass
|FOB Price:||US $1-60 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $1-60/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10, 000, 000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HG
- Shape: Flat, Curved (Bent) Glass
- Glass Thickness: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Transport Package: End-Cap or Cross Plywood Crates
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Insulated Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6mm 9mm 12mm
- Energy Transfer: Convection
- Color: Clear, Blue, Bronze, Green, Grey
- Trademark: Migo Glass
- Specification: As per customers requirement
- HS Code: 700800
Thickness: 3-19mm (single glass)
Glass options: float glass, solar control reflective glass, tempered glass, low-e glass, etc.
Glass colors: clear, ultra clear, blue series, green series, grey series, bronze series, etc.
Gas type: Air, Argon and other inert gas.
Space gap: 6A, 9A 12A, 15A, 16A (1/4", 11/32", 1/2", 9/16", 19/32", 5/8")
Energy saving is what you have to take into consideration when choosing glazing or glass for windows throughout your home.
Insulated glass is two or more plies of glass enclosing a hermetically sealed air space. Inherently, insulated glass increases a window's thermal performance by reducing the heat gain or loss.
MIGO GLASS provides the following five types of insulating glass units for windows:
1. Double Pane Insulating Glass
The most common insulating glass unit is constructed with two plies of glass and one sealed air space. This configuration is a dual pane or double pane insulating glass unit, however is commonly shortened to insulating glass.
Insulating glass is used due to the improvement in solar performance it provides. The most significant improvement is thermal performance (u-value) which improves by approximately 50% when compared to a monolithic glass ply. This improvement occurs whether the glass is coated or uncoated.
2. Insulating Laminated Glass
Insulating Laminated Glass provides the solar controlling properties of an insulating unit along with the safety features of the laminated inboard component. In addition, Insulating Laminated Glass enhances acoustical performance, ultraviolet light protection, and the laminated component is designed to remain integral in the opening should glass damage occur. For this reason, insulating laminated glass is utilized for skylights or other overhead glazing applications.
3. Laminated Insulating Glass
Laminated insulating glass is an insulating glass unit with a laminated outboard. This configuration can be used in applications where the exterior is overhead glazing or in specific hurricane zones where safety glazing is required for the exterior. As for Low-E or Reflective coating placement within the unit, please consult the salespersons.
4. Double Laminated Insulating Glass
Double laminated insulating glass units have both a laminated inboard and laminated outboard with a space in between. This configuration is often selected when improved OITC acoustic performance is desired such as in schools. In addition, double laminated insulating units can meet protective glazing requirements.
As for Low-E or Reflective coating placement within the unit, please consult the salespersons.
5. Triple Insulating Glass The most common triple insulating glass units are constructed with three plies of glass separated by two hermetically sealed and dehydrated spaces. This construction increases the insulating value of the glass unit, thus reducing the u-value. A triple insulating glass unit is especially useful in applications where a low u-value is necessary. More commonly, triple insulating glass units are constructed with three plies of 1/4" glass and two 1/2" spaces.