5-19mm Tempered Safety Glass for Sliding Doors / Folding Doors
|Glass Thickness||4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Size||2440*3660 mm (Max)|
|Glass Types||float glass or patterned glass, clear or colored, |
acid etched or sandblast
|Tempered Grade||CCC , EN12150, ASTMC1048.|
- MIGO tempered glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- In case of breakage, MIGO tempered glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are no harm to human bodies.
- Any cutting or grinding must be done prior to tempering. Cutting, grinding, and sharp impacts after tempering will cause the glass to fracture.
- Ideal for areas with high wind loads and places where human contacts is an important consideration. MIGO tempered glass is the perfect choice for architects who must meet building codes and safety requirements.
- MIGO tempered glass is fully tempered as per CCC , EN12150 and ASTMC1048.
Sliding doors are commonly found as store-, hotel- and office entrances, patios doors, closet doors and room dividers. They require less floor space - allowing you to place furniture nearby. They are a great source of natural light.
The safety features of tempered glass make it an exemplary choice for glass sliding doors. Tempering glass sliding doors are available with single-glazing or double-glazing. For more details, contact us now !FAQ:
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.Contact Us:To get the latest prices, feel free to email or call us (pls state clearly glass sizes, edge grinding, order quantity, destination port...).We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.